Planning for a beach vacay and figuring on what to beachwear? Malaika Cotton kimono is your best travel companion – ever! For a great looking beachwear find out Malaika Cotton medium long and super soft cotton kimonos named Regular kimono. Just wrap around you and you are ready to join your lunch company at the beach. This kimono comes with a thin, tie belt in the waist. This one is perfect to bring with you to the beach life and what to beachwear.
- Since this kimono easy to grab with you, it is the perfect cover up.
- Since the regular kimono is thin and material is soft cotton it is easily dry when wet.
- The Kimono is the perfect beachwear.
At Malaika Cotton you can find a wide range of various kimono models. This solves the situation when figuring out what to beachwear when a dressed up look is needed. Have a sneak at Malaika Cotton long kimono named Supersize kimono. This kimono model is perfect when it comes to the evening session. Since this kimono is long (maxi model), with wide sleeves, this one is super to beachwear when it time to dress up a bit. The Supersize kimono model often comes with reversible sides, you can easily switch to the other side for the other night. Also, this kimono comes with a wide belt that can be used as well as a hair tie as on your waist.
Beachwear by Malaika Cotton
Being able to use Malaika Cotton items in many different ways is the philosophy of our brand. At Malaika Cotton we always strive for use sustainable materials and are very proud to handmade all our clothes and deco samples.
Malaika Cotton – fusing style with ethics. Making a change as we go. Based in Scandinavia and Kenya, MALAIKA is a design brand with a conscience, dedicated to create unique textile products by fusing style with ethics. With a base in our Northern design heritage we are influenced and inspired by aesthetics around the world.
Malaika Cotton work closely with the production of our items to ensure fair conditions, minimal environmental footprint and happy workers.
Malaika Cottons all day wear (including beachwear ) is produced in the only WFTO factory, Kiboko Leisure Wear producing garments in Kenya, it’s a small but effective team. Currently they have about 80 team members but still focused on efficiency. 10% of the team are working in the management (mainly women) 45 woman and 25 Men.
- For all our samples and part of our production is made in our own workshop in Kenya.
- For Malaika Cotton Details and Home we have small collaborations with Sisal / Bone / Wood / Wool / Brass and all other materials all over Kenya creating jobs in rural areas.
- We work with womans groups, collectives and single artisans. We believe this is important for a craftmanship and traditions to survive in a country / continent that is under fast development.
- We source locally and strive to reuse and recycle in different levels in all product we make.
- Our jewelry is made of recycled brass Padlocks, door handles and hinges in small batches providing an income in disadvantaged areas in Kenya.
*World Fair Trade Organization