We are always looking for fun collaborations and talented people. If you are an advocate for patterns, colors, sustainability and want to do good stuff for good people. Give us a shout!
A great opportunity to be a part of Malaika Cotton rapidly growing online retail store and e-commerce team. You will assist in the running of the online store and digital channels, to help drive traffic to the site and achieve the online sales targets.
*2-4 days per week on own schedule
*Min 1 Skype meeting / week with Malaika management
• Maintenance of site e.g. managing product content and digital media
• Assist in creating inspiring content for our digital channels – online store, social media, newsletters etc.
• Analysis of social media marketing data and writing reports
• Assisting in online marketing and strategy
• Search engine and conversion optimisation
• Assisting in promoting and creating digital campaigns
• Being in charge of the customer support and customer care process
• Available for at least 3 months
• A student or graduate with a digital media, e-commerce or similar background
• Fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as verbal
• Communicative and passionate about retail/customer services
• Basic skills in Google Analytics is an advantage
• Knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator preferable
• General knowledge in CSS/HTML is a desired quality but not a requirement
• Knowledge concerning user interface and user experience desired but not a requirement
• Ambitious and prepared to work with tasks of both high and low grade of complexity.
• Keen interest in sustainability, interior and fashion
Send your application to: